VMKU Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Everyone.. Dead?

2 posters

Go down

Is Everyone.. Dead? Empty Is Everyone.. Dead?

Post  Popstar Fri May 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm serious, you guys are totally inactive. Even our super moderator is inactive. Either I need to ban someone or you need to invite more people. Seriously.

~Admin

Popstar
Admin
Admin

https://vmkufanforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is Everyone.. Dead? Empty Re: Is Everyone.. Dead?

Post  Critical Cookies Sat May 02, 2009 8:22 am

Popstar wrote:
I'm serious, you guys are totally inactive. Even our super moderator is inactive. Either I need to ban someone or you need to invite more people. Seriously.

~Admin
I'm disappointed in you Popstar, you were to make everyone feel special and things. But you're forcing them too much to be active. Wait a few months, if they're not on for about six months, then you notify them. You can't make the new shoe not squeak. =(
Critical Cookies
Critical Cookies
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Popstar Thu May 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Critical Cookies wrote:
Popstar wrote:

~Admin
I'm disappointed in you Popstar, you were to make everyone feel special and things. But you're forcing them too much to be active. Wait a few months, if they're not on for about six months, then you notify them. You can't make the new shoe not squeak. =(
You're right, I did get out of control. Thanks for reminding me about the rules and everything. Thread closed due to thread answered.

~Admin

Popstar
Admin
Admin

https://vmkufanforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum